1. Print two copies of the activity (3 if 3 students are playing, etc.).
2. Laminate for durability.
3. Select the specific cards you would like your students to use (he vs. she).
4. Have each student take 3-4 cards to begin.
5. Play the game similar to Go Fish. It should look like this:
- Student 1 = Do you have "he is riding"?
- Student 2 = No. Go Fish. Do you have "she is skating"?
- Student 1 = Yes (gives the cards to student 2).
- At this time both students would select a new card from the pile.
- Game continues in this fashion until all of the cards are gone.
Take a look at the preview below:
Download this for free at my TpT store: Pronoun People Go Fish