Here are the two awards:
For receiving the One Lovely Blog award, I have to:
- Follow the person who gave me the award - already done.
- Link back to the blog - Carrie's Speech Corner
- Pass to 15 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.
For receiving the Versatile Blogger award, I have to:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me - thank you, Carrie!
- Include a link to their blog - really, check out Carrie's Speech Corner. Her blog is fantastic.
- Include the image award in my post - see above.
- Give seven random facts about myself - see below.
- Nominate 15 other blogs for the award.
- When nominating, include a link to the blog.
- Let the other bloggers know that they have been nominated.
Seven random facts about myself:
- I hardly drink pop. Yes, I do call soda "pop" because I am from Michigan. Water is my drink of choice.
- Fall is my favorite season. I love when the tree change colors, and I love all of the holidays leading to Christmas.
- I love playing card games. My family and I are currently obsessed with playing Phase 10. I also enjoy playing Skip-Bo, Uno, and Monopoly Deal.
- My favorite hobby (outside of blogging and Pinterest) is reading. I love to read YA novels (even though I'm technically not a young adult anymore). They are my great escape.
- I am terrified of frogs and toads. Ridiculous? I know. I can't explain it either. On the same note, I am also afraid of latex balloons. I can handle the metallic balloons, but I just cannot handle the latex balloons.
- My favorite color is blue. I love everything blue, and I frequently wear blue.
- I can be very stubborn at times. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it is bad.
Here are the fifteen blogs I am nominating for these awards:
- Speech Room News
- Speech Lady Liz
- Reading Confetti
- Activity Tailor
- Hanna B. gradstudentSLP
- Heather Speech Therapy
- Speech Peeps
- The Speech Ladies
- Testy yet trying
- Practically Speeching
- Chalk Talk!
- In Spontaneous Speech
- The Speech House
- Jill Kuzma's SLP Social & Emotional Skill Sharing Site
Well, there you have it. I tried to make the 15 blogs different from Carrie's nominations (I don't know if I had to or not). One more thanks to Carrie for nominating me. I feel very blessed. :)