Feel free to follow me on Pinterest here: Follow Me
You can access my weekly favorite items by viewing the "Weekly Favorites" board. I also have boards for SLP Ideas and SLP Reference Materials.
1. My first favorite pin of the week is the Articulation Battle Boats pin from Sublime Speech. This idea is priceless, and I know many older students would be highly motivated to play this game (what kid doesn't like Battleship?).
Articulation Battle Boats
2. My next favorite pin of the week is the 71 Things Your Child Needs to Know Before Kindergarten pin from I Can Teach My Child. I thought this was a great all-encompassing list that MOST children should know. Honestly, a lot of children learn these basic skills in preschool and just by spending time with mom and dad.
3. My third favorite pin of the week is the Punctuation Poster pin from Art.com. It's a great reference tool or cheat-sheet for punctuation, and yes, even I learned something from looking at the poster. Check it out below.
4. My next favorite pin of the week is the Parent Communication pin from Ladybug's Teacher Files. This blog offers viewers a free download of The Parent Communication Kit. This kit has get-to-know-you pages to send home to the parents of your school kiddos as well as a log to keep track of when you communicate with each parent and a master list for contact information. This seems like a great tool, and I might look at tweaking something like this and using it for my future job!
Parent Communication Kit
5. My final favorite pin of the week is not SLP related. I am really excited about the Poppyseed Lemon Muffins from Thibeault's Table. These muffins look amazing, and I can't wait to try making something like this. Granted I'm not the best baker in the world, but I think I could try and make something similar to this. Check it out:
I mean, look at these muffins! Yum!
I would also like to tell all of you that you have my permission to pin anything from my blog. I know there are some crazy copyright laws going around on Pinterest right now, but you all have my permission to pin. Pin away! :)
What are some of your favorite pins of the week?